I am straight. Or at least I believe I am and choose to be. I am married. Here are some old things from my past that used to bother me from other guys and girls. I wanted to share them with the gay community to see if you have ever heard of them and what you think of them.
If a guy chews ice cubes, he's gay? I used to chew ice cubes and was told not to do it because it's a gay thing.
If a guy shaves his body hair, he's gay.
It's easier to keep my body clean if I shave my underarms and other bushy areas. My wife says that is so gay-but I do it anyway. A coworker, a guy saw my shaved penis in the men's room and gave me a big deal about it. We were peeing in the stalls. I got so mad I belted him across the face. What was he doing staring at me? I wasn't checking him out.
If a guy fails to get it up in bed with a woman, he's gay.
Maybe he's just nervous. I had a couple of ex-girlfriends that gave me that line. Messed me up for years. I was just nervous and it was my first and second times.

Masturbation is a gay act.
I argued with my father about that. He caught me beating off and gave me this big lecture. He told me he would have rather caught me in bed with a girl. All I was doing was looking at a Playboy centerfold and having a happy ending until he kicked the bathroom door down. He looked at me like a had killed someone and said "don't ever do that again" and slammed the bathroom door.
Well, I have more but I will see how you guys think about these comments.