Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does this make me bisexual?

Well me and my boyfriend broke up and I was upset so my friend came over so we can talk and she was trying to cheer me up. We watched movies and such, but then next thing I knew we were both naked and on top of eachother, and i was really turned on by it. does this mean im bi? And if i am bi what do i do? what will my friends and family think? they are going to hate me

Downloads
    Uploads
    if that was a girl and you liked that girl and you like boys then your bi.

Bi = Likes both girls and boys

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't take this the wrong way, but it might be rebound. You just broke up with your boyfriend and she was there to comfort you and cheer you up. However, if you really do like her, go for it and don't care what ANYONE thinks of you. It's your life, don't let others dictate how you should live it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    This depends on a lot of stuff.
    I'm guessing your a teenager so I'll just say: a lot of teens question there sexual orientation.

First: do you think you really like girls or that you just had "fun" when it happened? You could just be bi-curious meaning you just want to "experiment"

Second: Do you like guys or girls more? Most girls (there are alot at my school) say that they are "bi" but they like guys more. and its different with "bi" guys. most say they like guys more....

but yeah anyway. the main thing is which sex you like more... for now you could just say that you are "bisexual" but for the most part people "swing" to one side or the other when they become an adult.
    There's just a lot of confusion with teenagers because of all the hormones and stuff like that....

and think positive...your friends won't hate you because if they were FRIENDS they would support you and love you through anything. The same with your family.

Good luck and I hope everything goes well and you get things figured out. (:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Geeeeez.