Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds like he likes u. over dinner bring it up and ask how he feels.

Downloads
    Uploads

Does he like me as a friend or more? (Gay)?

Ok so i've(16) been talking to this guy(19) for ages (months) and finally we decided to go to the movies to meet. We had seen each other on webcam before btw.

I told him my friend was coming (I was too shy) and he was like "ok, not like it's a date".

On the actual day my friend told me she couldn't stay for the movie but she would still be there when I meet him. I told him this and then he decided he wanted premium movie service..

I was supposed to pay for half the ticket but in the end he payed for everything (So expensive!)
    Through the movie we texted cause we couldn't really talk because I mean people payed so much to see the movie in comfort.. but he kept saying cutie and stuff to me.

I said I wish the night didn't have to end when the movie was nearly finished and he said we'll do it again sometime. I said it sucked we couldn't talk and he said maybe dinner or something then

I'm really poor right now because I just quit my job and am looking for a new one now.. so he could have payed cause of that but then he texted me when we were talking about how i'm looking for a job in the movie "don't worry you'll get a job or find a boy with some cash lol"
    he said that to me over msn before aswell and I can't tell if he's hinting at anything or what?

He's the nicest guy i've ever met and I really like him.. I just can't tell if he feels the same because of what he said earlier about how it wasn't a date.... but then he offered we should do dinner some time.. he gave me a lift home and we talked and it was easy.. then he texted me saying he had a great night.. and promised he wasn't just saying it and we've been texting today as well so he hasn't just ignored me..

I arranged dinner today for next week and he said he'd love to but I don't know what he's thinking or how he feels?! it's driving me insane!

But really he is the nicest guy.. payed for EVERYTHING the whole night and when I offered he said no and that i'd just owe him (trying to be funny) he's really cute too aaaah!

help please lol

(he's also gay btw)

Downloads
    Uploads
    you know the best way to find out !!! is to ASK HIM =)

good luck !

Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like someone has a crush on the other person that has a crush on them, You get it really, it's right infront of you, He is Hinting You Neeed to go ahead and Tell him your honest feelings for him because it seems as if he's already said his, If you like him Tell him if your not as intrested tell him!