Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do You Think My Friend Might Be Gay???

I was hanging out w/ my friend at his house, he offered if i wanted to sleep over since his bother wasn't home.i would have slept in the same room with him. I couldn't sleep over, i had a lot of things to do the next day. It was starting to get late and he walked me to the train stop which he normally does. I couldn't hold it any longer. i told him my true feeling about him and told him that i liked him. His reaction was shocked. he said how can you be gay ur so straight. He was like no man i like girls. in the beginning he didn't believe me. and i gave him facts into why i liked him and why i was acting a certain way around him. He was like ur not my type i like girls. Then i was kind of hurt. But i still didn't give in. We were siting down talking about this for a long time. it was getting late.
    I ASKED HIM IF I COULD INSTEAD STILL SLEEP OVER. He said yea. (WHICH MEANS I WOULD BE SLEEPING IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIM) . I WAS SCARED AND NERVOUS I CHANGED MY MINE AND WENT HOME.
    DO you find that weird since i told him that i was gay and i told him that i liked him and he still didn't mind me sleeping in his room with him after i revealed everything too him?

Do you think that's weird for a straight man to do? Even when he sooo homophobic??? IT'S NOT LIKE I KNEW HIM FOR YEARS. I ONLY KNEW HIM UNDER A YEAR.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think you've just got yourself a really good friend their mate. learn to accept it as a friendship, and if it goes further, then good for you, if not... you still have a really great friend.