Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you support gay marriage? Why or why not?

Be honest...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most defilitely no!! It's immoral, sinful, and disgusting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not concerned by it. There are ALL kinds of couples that someone else might shudder at the thought of... mixed-race, mixed-religion, mixed-politics, May-December, obese, vegetarian, atheist, immigrant, whatever. And to ALL those couples I say... if it works for you, enjoy.
    As for civil unions only... we saw with segregationism, seperate yet equal is not true equality. Why worry, is there a limit on the number of marriage licences issued so yours might not be available if someone else gets one?
    Very glad it was recently enacted here. One more thing to keep the Republicans from moving North once Obama gets in.

Junior Member inoffensivenickname's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I support gay marriage. I believe gays should have the same opportunity to be just as miserable as their heterosexual counterparts, so why not let them get married?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep totally. People aren't defined by the gender they love but who they are. Gay or straight, people are defined by their personality. So I support gay marriage as much as I support straight marriage.

I actually want to wring the necks of some people on here. Right, if "God" didn't want man and man or woman and woman to be together then why did he make them fall in love? According to you lot, God controls everything so he controls who people love. And so what if it's not in the bible? You lot need to get off your high horse and look at the people in this world. Everyone needs love so what if it's found in the same gender? Think about how much you love your partner and think about the people you are discriminating. They love their partner the same amount so shouldn't they be entitled to that love? You lot make me sick to my stomach. Great people like Oscar Wilde were gay. Why treat them any different?

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes because someone else's marriage does not affect me. whether or not a person is married to a man or woman... it doesn't affect me. the bible says to love your neighbor, right? i just happen to have gay neighbors. so... i choose to love them. also, i don't believe in taking away the right to be married to someone you LOVE. again- gender plays no role in my mind.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I support it. People should be allowed to be with who ever they want..gender should not be an issue. Love is love..

Downloads
    Uploads
    nope.