Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you guys think this guy is possibly gay or bi?

This is just a bit out of curiosity, since I am interested in this guy, but I don't know if he is gay. I would just ask him but that is too forward. He seems to be straight, but I could be wrong. I have only been out for a year but I have a good gay-dar, and no I am not just saying that... But like anything it sometimes does not work. I will describe things that make him bi or gay in my sense and I would like to know if you agree or not and yes I know some straight guys could be like this too.

This is the big one:
    He is really good looking, handsome! worried about his body but not to the point where he is like completely ripped just needing to "be in shape". But hes good looking, anyway. In my past experiences I concluded that guy that posses very good qualities in a physical manner and also a personality that just makes girls magnate towards him is gay. IF! he has never had a girl-friend or experiences something with a girl by at least the age of 18 and that is giving some leeway. Purely because, how can someone posses such qualities have not had a girl-friend or done something sexually by then, and no he is not cocky. Sure I encompass religion and parental upbringing too, but that is hardly a factor in such of an innate fact as small as attraction and sex. He has had I think it is 2 girlfriends and he had sex for the first time with his second, and that was when he was 19, he is almost 20. The reason I concluded this is because of personal experience, I played it straight for many years, and my excuses were I wanted to wait, was not a good time with school because it was more important, wait till marriage, she wasn't "good" looking. (Not to be vain) I am good looking, so I am told, and why did I not have a girlfriend or had sex till the age of 18, well because I was gay, in the closet, and was more worried about the girls feelings then my own. Hmm he just baffles me, personally I think he is bi, but never will do anything with a guy because it is too risky, such as, his reputation, standing with friends and parents.

He parties a lot. Last night, I remember him saying something to this guy, because the guy was messing around and was about to party boy him, he said "Yo dude, Id have to get more drunk for that, haha." He was pretty wasted by then though.

Some other things to add, he dresses nicely, hes a awesome guy when it comes to girls emotions, yet hes "one" of the guys (kind of like me). He also dropped this one girls offer even though she was really good looking and had a great personality, she had T&A haha. I never really hear him talk about girls, though he made a reference to this one girl. My GOD she is beautiful, but his excuse for not pursing is that she is to young. I suppose, but she is 17 he 19... Okay...
    Oh sry about he age thing, We live in Michigan and the legal age is 16 to consent of sex. or a 3 year difference if he is 21. But shes is gorgeous and a great girl, haha Id go straight for her. haha! Sry I was in pre-law academy for a year and half.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, he is straight and that is totally normal

Downloads
    Uploads
    Younger, smarter, good looking guys who are brought up well arent horny little bastards like the others. He is just picky about his girl.
    Dont confuse good nature to being gay. And do not let him think that your questioning his manhood if you want a shot with him.
    If he passed up sex he is a good guy, not like most who reference every female as "hey man would you do her id do her"

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, he is straight and that is totally normal

Downloads
    Uploads
    He's gay. Either that, or he's painfully shy. Which I doubt.

and the 17 19 thing, if he went out with her and they have sex, he could get arrested. I can understand if he doesn't want to go for it..