Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you ever wonder about your sexuality? Are you surprised by some of your...

...thoughts and feelings? For the the last couple weeks I have had this on my mind...and I just wanted to reach out here and ask for your views. I started watching a Lesbian T.V that had me questioning my sexuality. I have never been with a woman and actually despised the whole thing- but something just clicked within me when I saw these two women (Nikki and Hellen 'Bad Girls', and other couples from "The L word")- the feeling is overwhelming, exciting, beautiful- I am constantly imagining kissing another girl and all of that, LOL
    Call me crazy but I still think I am straight- maybe just curious? What do you think?
    I imagine that it would be beautiful with another woman because we know our bodies more than men do...
    ANYWAY...I am rumbling here, I am sure you get the point- weigh in, tell me what you think?
    Is it wrong for me to desire women and still consider myself straight? Straight women, do you fantasize about other women?
    If you have kissed a girl before- can you describe how similar or different it is from kissing a guy?

OK I will stop here...LOL Thanks!

Wow...thank you all for your answers! I appreciate your time and insight- it certainly helps to know that I am not alone, LOL
    I will enjoy the thrill indeed.... and quit beating myself up about it! Human nature, right?
    THANKS FOLKS!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i honestly dont think your bi. if you want to be in a relationship with a woman and start a life with one than yah. girls get turned on by girls all the time. I get more turned on with girl on girl than i do girl on guy. i have a bf who i love and ive been with him for 1 1/2. yes i have kissed a girl but the experience was a drunk thing, just wanting to make out and being horny. i dont consider myself bi. It really just depends on how you feel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well hun im bi. and you are bi-curious.
    kiss a girl you'll like it i swear.
    its amazing <3

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate it when people feel the need to label themselves. Live how you want to live and love who you want to love. Forget about what you want to call it, unless of course you need to buy a hat or t-shirt to let everyone know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I sometimes feel the same way. I am straight,so i believe. I have kissed a few girls, it is different than kissing men,in a way that is difficult to explain. you may question wether you are lesbian or bisexual or simply curious, but whichever it is, there is nothing wrong with it. I think everyone has thoughts like htis sometimes.