Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When i came out that i had a girlfriend i thought that i would get a lot of abuse from people when they found out but i haven't had any. I am in school and i have not found that anyone has a problem apart from a couple girls which think that they are all that, but everyone else has been supportive and told myself and my girlfriend that we make a cute couple! The girls have never said anything to my face but they say stuff loud enough so that i can hear them but i ignore them (:

Downloads
    Uploads

Do lesbians encounter bullying from straight girls just like gay guys do

from straight guys? say in school, college or other places? I just dont have much idea about the world of women, so was just asking. Are there female bullies?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking of girls in general, without commenting on homophobic bullying, I'd say that girls do bully, just differently.

Guys usually confront, throw some punches, and then they're arm in arm by lunchtime. Girls will spend weeks insulting, cold-shouldering, gossiping, spreading vicious rumors, etc.

This is both a generalization and a bit of an exaggeration, but you know what I mean, right?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tom- What we encounter, is arrogance. Do u know 2 days ago I was in Walmart, and 2 obvious lesbians were walking by me,(in front of me passing ) (they both were pretty big girls) then there was 2 slinky girls walking behind me.

Do u know I clearly heard the 2 slinky girls says " Ugh, and laugh", then as the 2 lesbians were no longer in sight . The 2 slinky girls start talking to each other saying you know they like to(here they made gestures with their tongues) talking crap...but knew what lesbians do.

B_!@$es!!

It ppl like them, that make some lesbians stay home.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think Orianna just answered your question >_>
    tht poor girl probably didnt do anything to her, and she hit her.
    question answered.. thanks Orianna xD

Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont mind the feminine ones but the dyky types are extremely irritating. They should change into a man I guess?

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, we do get bullied by straight females. girls just bully in a different way.