Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do lesbian girls fany girls the way straight girls fancy guys..?

Straight guys when they have a crush on a girl they normally wanna "bang her". Lesbian girls, when you have a crush on a girl, how do you feel about them? Please explain? thanks xx

By the way, right now I'm laughing so much at the spelling mistake I made on my question. I meant FANCY.. not fany haha

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, for me it mostly falls into two categories: If it’s a really hot woman I just met, I wanna ‘bang her’. If it’s someone I’ve known for a little while, and she’s cute and all that, I’ll be something like ‘grow old together’ kind of stuff ^^ But that’s just me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it is probably about the same...Since I've never been a guy I don't know for sure, but for me (a lesbian haha) there are different types of "feelings" you can have for a girl.
    ~ I can think she is super hot, and think although I could never see myself dating her, I'd be more then happy to "bang her"...aka she's f*!^able...
    ~ Then there are the girls that are so nice, and so sweet in the beginning, and you fall for them so fast that you are blinded by love (pardon the cheesy line but it's true) and then once the crush dies down you realize they are horrible human beings and you never want anything to do with them again...yes I'm still bitter...haha
    ~ Then you have the girls that are perfect...you are sexually attracted to them, mentally and physically attracted to them. You don't just want to jump her (not just yet) you want to get to know them and you are actually interested in who they are. These are the girls you want to date, and spend a long period of time with.

From what I know, that is about the same as most guys. My guy friends tell me they either want to f*!^ them, date them, marry them, or crush on them...or chase them...

hope that helps!
    hahaha

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's like you worded the question. It's just like straight girls like guys. Nothing is different besides the gender we fancy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No I don't want to 'bang her' that is how a guy thinks, lol I'm still a girl. I just only get crushes on girls not on boys. I'd want to get close enough to be friends with her, be around her more, and then date her maybe and have a relationship with her later on after we get to know each other enough and if feelings grow further. I usually have a hard time talking to a girl if I have a crush on her because I am really shy. So because I am too shy to even talk I promise you the last thing on my mind is sex.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a good way to try to understand it. You should reword it and ask "Do lesbian girls fancy girls the way straight guys fancy girls" The answer to that is yes.

"Lesbian girls, when you have a crush on a girl, how do you feel about them?"

When I get a crush on a woman, I have the desire to sleep with her, but I also want to date her. I don't just want to "bang" her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All girls, straight and lesbian, are different, so this can't be answered for everyone by one person.

I generally think a girl is cute and nice, and later on develop a 'fancy' for her. Sex might cross my mind, but it's usually something that doesn't occur until later, and even then, not very often. It's generally just a lot of thinking of her and wishing I could be with her, and wanting to learn about her more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i'm bisexual, but yes i feel the same way that guys do towards girls. But they don't just want sex, if they really like the girl they will want to spend time around her and long just to talk to her again. That's the way i feel, of course i want to do more than "bang her", i do feel the urge to see her again and date her. Same goes with guys for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    for me its the same as straight girls liking guys. i have straight friends that are all "he's so cute!" and stuff, and ill say that "she's so cute!", just as an example. its the same, but for other people it may be different.