Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

A desire to cross-dress? Am I gay?

I'm a guy in my late 20's and I like girls, but when I see a really hot girl... it makes me want to dress up like her and flirt with older men. I've often fantasized about having physicality with an older man and dressing up in tacky female clothing to attract men. Serious question...

I've been having these fantasies for years. Should I just accept that I want to be ****ed by older men and go for it or continue to fight it and stick with girls? I do well with girls, so it's not a matter of not getting anything from the girls. I've used toys for myself in private several times.

Some of you might think I am joking, but I believe deep down I am just so crazy about girls that I want to be like them and sleep with older men and have my way with them. Some gay men are masculine acting and when I begin having gay fantasies, I'm total femme and bottom. Serious question for those who have experience: am I gay or bi or simply straight with an unquenchable sex drive??
    Mudkip, thanks for the feedback. :-) Do you think I should go ahead and give it up to an older man? It's a big decision, because it could be really bad if I don't like it and not a good scene. But then I could really get into it and man some older man really happy. Don't know what to do... I've been fighting it for years.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate to tell you this, but you are a fag.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seems like you are bi or gay
    But that has nothing to do with crossdressing. Many crossdressers are straight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Transvestites can be straight. For some it is a fetish, for others it is just for fun. But if you are attracted to men as a man, you are probably gay/bi; if you are attracted to men FROM A WOMAN'S PERSPECTIVE you may be transgender or a genderqueer.

Don't think too hard about the labels; you are who you are