Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

curious sexuality or love?

I already wrote this under the singles and dating section and no one answered me... so this section seems a little more active lol

So I am in a completely idiotic situation. I have known a girl for about 3 or 4 years but I never really talked to her at all. She went to the same high school as me and is a year younger than I am. I had a little crush on her my sophomore year but in my junior and senior year I have completely fallen in love with her and I know it sounds ridiculous because I have hardly ever spoken a word to her but I wouldn’t know how else to describe these intense feelings I have had for her. In my senior year we had a class together and sometimes I would catch her staring at me and look away right when I looked at her. I knew this wasn’t enough to actually tell if she was interested in me or not so I said nothing.

The main problem I am having with all of this is I am in college now and I cannot seemed to get over her… it is like I am borderline obsessed! I will start to like someone for like a week and then something will remind me of her… something as simple as the color blue!(her eye color) Another thing I dread everyday are those stupid what ifs, like what if I would of said something or what if I just made one sign of a clue that I was interested. I just regret being such a coward sometimes.

My question is… what should I do? I am trying so hard to get over her but I have been trying for a year now and nothing works. It is to the point where sometimes my heart is in actual pain when I think of her! BTW, I am a girl haha I am not sure it matters… I wouldn’t consider myself a lesbian I would just say I am open to anything. I have had boyfriends in the past and girl crushes but never a girlfriend.

So if anyone could help me with any advice I would absolutely appreciate. I am becoming so desperate and pathetic , I am so confused.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with Stoner Girl. One of the big pluses for you is the fact that you are now in college. If after telling her you've had a crush on her she doesn't take the news well, you at least aren't around or the high school backlash. It isn't much, but it is something.