Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could he like me a little bit/is he bisexual?

For the last 3 christmas's there is this guy...Alex,he has a girlfriend-been together for 10 years i think,we sometimes hang out with the same people.Anyway...the last 3 xmases as i said...well it all started when he came over to my place drunk(plus he and his girlfriend had a row of some sort..)and we slept together.I don't normally do one night stands or sleep with people who have partners already...i thought it was just cause he was drunk,but we slept with each other again a few days after...
    Anyway,long story shortt...he does not notice me or does anything towards me the rest of the year..but days before and after christmas(he spends christmas day with his girlfriend) he calls round,and acts...nice,like he could care for me..i know he never will.Since my soulmate was taken away from me a few years back(stupid joyriders..),i've not pusured any kind of r'ship with anyone,but i am starting to kinda like Alex...and i don't know what to do.
    I am not sure...why does Alex spend time with me..even if for only a few hours a day over the festive season...but ignores me the rest of the year?

Another question...why am i allowing myself to do this,when he has a girlfriend?it would kill me if my boyfriend(if he was still alive)did something like that...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only you can work this one out.