Hey im a straight guy and i like girls alot i watch them on the internet all of the time and i also look at them in college. im a shy person and also im a big worrier about things
i see a girl sometimes and i wish i could be with that girl

and when i listen to music sometimes i enjoy it then something comes on my mind and the gay thoughts come in and im likee ohh no then get upset ://
Lately i have had a fear of turning gay i no im not but its just strange i dont find men attractive i dont watch them on the net its just one day it came into my mind and i started getting paranoid about it
i want to be with a girl but i keep looking into the future and im like ohh no im not going to be with a man am i and sometimes i take things the wrong way like when im looking into my future i wanna hang out with mates go on holiday with them and that but not in a sexual way but i take that the wrong way i want to be with girls :/ i just wish i could meet the right girl instead of having this fears/ problems
and i saw someone on the tv and i said they were good looking then i started getting paranoid over it because i started thinking i was liking them when i didnt

i feel sick :/

I like girls i no i do