Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

can you become a gay masculine despite you are a gay effeminate?

to change the way of your acting.. of course not your orientantion.. I want to be masculine.. more if that's possible..
    plus I never liked sports and stuff like that or beers..well I can't drink .. I like dancing and singing..

well I can't drink because of my health.. I want to attract a gay masculine

lol.. I don't wear make up or tight clothes.. I don't go to gym.. but I don't dress like a girl or wear make up or tight clothes..
    I am worry if I ask this question early but I didn't get answers

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just like you didn't choose to be gay you can't choose to be masculine or effeminate. You can try taking up a few interests. Even just studying up a bit on things the stereotypical "manly" things. Cars, sports, Electronics, etc. (I mean no offense in terming these manly - females can be interested in these to but stereotypically a guy's guy is more interested in these topics then say interior design or fashion). You don't have to become a die-hard about these but at least keep a running knowledge of the latest so in conversation you don't look and sound lost. Just a suggestion. Hope it helps.

Junior Member SpecialAgentJamBor's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm gay and I'm masculine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess you can try to change. Go to the gym. Have a low cut hair cut. Avoid wearing tight clothes and makeup if you do.

But you are trying to change who you are. This would affect you negatively as you would be constantly asking yourself " I like doing this, but would a masculine do this?" You would constantly be second guessing yourself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Being gay is never masculine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You level of masc/fem is not tied to your sexuality in any way. If you happen to be effeminate and gay you can dress and accessorize in a more butch way, but you will probably always return to the way you are most comfortable acting/dressing/grooming.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You level of masc/fem is not tied to your sexuality in any way. If you happen to be effeminate and gay you can dress and accessorize in a more butch way, but you will probably always return to the way you are most comfortable acting/dressing/grooming.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you stop asking this question every 5 minutes?

Go to the gym and get big, stop singing and dancing (obviously thats not masculine at all), and try to like watching sports at least (thats how we men bond, during a good ol' game of football).

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can be anything you want to. You and you alone are in charge of your personality.

Don't be sucked in by stereotypes. There is no definition of what it means to be masculine. I know plenty of guys who don't drink beer or watch sports (gay and otherwise) who are plenty masculine.

Just be who you are, and don't worry about what title someone would put on it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can be anything you want to. You and you alone are in charge of your personality.

Don't be sucked in by stereotypes. There is no definition of what it means to be masculine. I know plenty of guys who don't drink beer or watch sports (gay and otherwise) who are plenty masculine.

Just be who you are, and don't worry about what title someone would put on it.