Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

can anybody tell me why do gays is a synonym of being effeminate? but bisexual could

be not so much? ? Why does mean to be gay is being effeminate but for bisexuals there are not such a thing?
    why is that? many people say gays are effeminate even they don't look gay but they act effeminate why is that? to act effeminate is something genetic in gay people? Im a gay and I am little bit effeminate but in my country mx.. I have seen only gays like that and as well on tv.. their voices and stuff like that.. their gestures even they don't so effeminate but their gestures or stuff like that give me a clue for it.. I am confused could you explain me this? Im a lonely gay in a small town well even there are many gays who are effeminate but I don't like them.. in my childhood I always wanted a manly man not like that until I knew the males are into males are effeminate.. sorry if I asked too much but my anxiety is killing me..

sorry for my bad english.. but I am learning as a second language and sorry for my bad grammar.. I hope you can understand my question

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't really undersatnd your question but I think you are others are generalizing too much. There are all different types of gay people... some more feminine, some 100% masculine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Say what?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry but I cannot understand you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK everyone has a unique personality, the media and television likes to portray that all gay people act this way so that it is easier for them to hate them and say they are different.
    You need to realize that there are gay people in all walks of lives from Priests, to teachers, to police officers to lawyers and the majority don't act that way.
    If your personality makes you a\ct that way, go ahead but most people don't.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Huh?