Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bisexual or just experimenting? What kind of relationship did we have? How do we

rebuild it? I met my best friend of 5 years through work. We were both nurses at the local hospital. We were so close, we done everything together. Two years into our friendship (we are both females), we moved in together and started having sexual experiences very often and continued to have them throughout the next two years. I'm not talking just a few times. We even had some threesomes (with a man). The whole time we have been friends (even the two years that we were "together"), she says that she wants a relationship with a man. She is divorced and has three children from the marriage. I guess my question is, do some people just go through a phase? She was 34 and I was 25 the first time we ever had sex. I am confused as hell because she initiated the sex 90% of the time but says she likes men. Over the past year I have betrayed our friendship and now she will hardly speak to me. We no longer live together and if we talk at all, I'm the one who has to initiate it. She never calls me. The friendship was damaged because of things I done. Anyone with advice on what could have happened? Did she ever love me? Any advice on how to mend this friendship (without any sexual relations)? I just miss her as my friend. She always had the answers to my problems. I think I was more emotionally attracted to her than sexually, but either way, I miss her like hell!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not one to say whether or not she really loved you. That's something that only she can tell you. I think you need to talk to her about this. Tell her how you feel and what you're thinking. Tell her you miss her as your close friend, that you're sorry for what happened and that you want to be good friends again. I hope this helps.