when i came out to my friends, one of my best friends said that i "confused" them...i don't know what that means...but lately i've been getting vibes from her that are telling me that she's either into girls or me...but i don't know. like when she's over my house. we get very comfortable with each other. she lays on me and plays with my hand..i lay on her and she plays with my hair.. she sits on me all the time in public even if there are extra chairs around...and i like her and all and i can totally see myself with her but i don't know if she feels the same way, or she just uses my affection...

what do you think? every other one of my friends think that she's into me...but i think she just likes the closeness...

p.s. everytime we get close, like after an hour or two, she starts talking about a boy that she's into, or any hot guy on teevee..
heyy guys... i forgot to say that i've asked her about her sexuality..and she just keeps denying it. saying that she's "150% straight" but idk if that's just a cover...but like she tells me she loves me and ALWAYS leans on me, but if there is a guy than she's on him...but i'm soooo confused!!! :'( lmao