Ok so apart from a few boys who dont go to my school only 1 person knows I'm bi, she's been my best friend for ages now but when I came out to her she was really unsupportive, her first reaction was just to laugh (don't worry she's not very insensative she just never knows when I'm joking or not) after this she just kept saying that I'm not and asking if I was sure I was getting very annoyed but she wdnt stop asking, then she tried to "make me straight again" by hugging mr as much as she cd (which I didn't get because of the whole BIsexual part) but that east the worst part, the worst part is that she won't help me with it at all and when I realy need her for help or just want to chat about it she either doesn't want to talk, changes the subject or generally doest help me with it

I know she can be helpfull cos she's helped me with lots of other things and I know she's good to chat to about anything so really I just want to know what I shd do to get her to help me?? And I wanted to know if anybody ever did the making you straight again thing to you??

Thx for reading this and I'll be waiting for your help
=)