Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member MajesticCowmm~mmmm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If he is discusted by a part of who you are, then i dont know ...seems fishy, i new some striaght guy friends that had bisexual girlfriends, and straight girls who had bisexual boyfriends but they didn't care because all that really mattered to them is there relastionship and how it was.and do you and your boyfriend make out alot? if so then i'd best watch your back U_U

and the bible says alot of shit,
    die in war, and you screw virgins in heaven.
    kill under the name of god.
    give me animal sacrfices to prove you are worthy of me.
    i will kill everyone who is against me.
    i will smitith this and that and smitithuthis some more.

-_-
    god was a hypocrit threw out the years.
    i belive theres beings there, but not god...not his bible, nothing christian like.
    because the bible has so much hypocritic stories phrases and stuff.
    first he says, i love all when he is jesus
    then when he goes back to god

he will kill everyone who is against him.
    he hates lots of things.
    when he says never to hate nothing at all, so we now see were humans get our hypocritic manners from.

just live life a good person and your set to go, don;t let anyone tell you diffrent. as long as your a good person then everything about you is not wrong/nasty.

Downloads
    Uploads

bisexual/boyfriend/bible?

i have been thinking alot and im not really quite sure on wat i should do. i have a boyfriend and dont get me wrong i love him dearly. but it was like a month ago we were watching some movie and i was like damn she it hot! but it wasnt like in a bad way if that made sense. and he just looked at me like disgusted. =/ i asked him what he would do if i told him i was bi and he was like what the hell and he never gave an explanation but got really pissy. i have been feeling this way for over a year longer than that! and if i see a really pretty girl i will catch myself like looking at her. but i know my boyfriend wont approve. but i do want to be with him and its not like i can help how i feel! its just me.
    and in the bible does it say that it really is bad and against it?
    i mean what about the transgender. what do they do? go with girls or boys? and how could it be bad i mean come on they are transgender! and God all Created us. how could he hate them if they are what he created?right?
    and last weekend it was my birthday and i went to s4 this popular gay club in dallas/texas and i kissed a girl! but i was drunk but i did still kiss her!
    and no i dont want a threesome!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You just have a healthy sexual curiosity which involves trying women, if you ever decide to try a woman your boyfriend doesn't need to know, even if he is your boyfriend we all have private lives and our own secrets.

regarding the bible, dont worry about it, most people are ignorant and hateful and missinterpret the bible to create a foundation for their hatred......

if you're bi is because GOD CREATED U THAT WAY, if God didn't want bi or gay people around he wouldn't create it.

Just love urself and accept who u are......

and dsont buy BS from people trying to talk about what God says in the bible.... THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY HUMANS.