Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone willing to help out a lesbian? Please help!!?

Hey guys, so I'm 15 years old I'm a lesbian and I'm in the closet. I live in a very homophobic family and I go to a Catholic school which is also very homophobic. When I was in seventh grade I met a girl. We were really good friends and in eighth grade I started to have feelings for her. I didn't want to stop and supress those feelings because to me that was natural. I am in ninth grade now and she dosent go to the same school anymore. This was the first girl that I really fell for.*
    Ive been attracted to girls ever since I can remember. When I was younger I would tell myself that the feelings would go away and I would try to stop them. I realized that I was a lesbian right before I started ninth grade. I haven't come out to my family because I know they won't support me. This has been a really hard year for me and I'm trying to accept myself for who I am.

The problem is....
    There is this other girl that I also met in seventh grade. We have been friends ever since then. She told me that she thinks her brother is gay. She said that she accepts him for who he is, but she's too afraid to ask. That shows me that she supports gay people, so at least I know shes not homophobic. But... I'm starting to get a crush on her. I'm not planning to make a move on her, because if she's not gay shell tell everyone, I will be outed, etc.Part of me wants to let myself have those feelings for her, because I'm trying too accept myself and not supress my sexuality. Another part of me wants to stop those feelings because I can't just keep wanting things I can't have and I'm just going to get angry at myself and be depressed.

I'm too scared of falling for her, but I don't want to supress my sexuality.

Please give me some advice?

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Move?

Downloads
    Uploads
    this is who you are.
    you hv nothing to be ashamed of.
    u didn't want to be like this, this is just the way you are.
    and u hv to accept yourself, so then others can accept you too.
    I think that u should talk to yr mum about this, and tell her.
    I'm sure that she will support you, because she doesn't hv why to give the blame on you for who you are.
    and about that girl, if you're falling in love with her, that's it.
    you hv to accept it.
    and be strong and be confident and trust yourself in everything.
    you are the only one that can control all of these things.
    take care, and be strong!

Downloads
    Uploads
    jesus christ , im willing to help as long as that lesbian doesn't write a fvcking essay for a question