I'm definitely not gay since I only like the ladies

Okay so I only wear brands like Abercrombie, HCO, CK, Ralph Lauren, AE, Guess, Hugo Boss, Gap etc.

Now I love to wear Button up shirts paired with jeans to school (College). I wear this the most. I also wear polos alot. 2nd most. I do wear Tees. But only A&F and HCO tees. I wear cologne (Ralph Lauren) every single day. Including weekends.

I use conditioner and I shower like 3 times a day. I also put on body lotion. Not the kind for girls.

Now with my hair I style it on a daily bases (Even weekends) meaning put gel on it and style it. I get my haircut in a salon.

I shave my body hair except for my leg and arm hair. I trim those.

Now for what I'm going to wear for the week I always planned like for a week in advance.

I always wear a suit/tuxedo to any event which looks sort of formal. I wore a full tux to a semi-formal. I always were a full suit to school if I have to do a presentation (Even though we are only required to wear a dress shirt and dress pants at the most. Even when we did not need to dress up). I do this because I find it as a good excuse to look good.

Oh I go shopping for clothes a lot. I spend a lot of money on clothes.

Now would you consider me a metrosexual or am I just a normal dude.