Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I weird for wanting boys to fancy me even though I'm a lesbian?

I don't want them to be with me, I just want them to be attracted to me. Is this just because I have low self esteem? When they are attracted to me I flirt like crazy too, but I really REALLY don't wanna be with them.
    Don't bloody preach at me and tell me I'm wrong for following my natural instincts. Gayness is accepted now, so deal with it. Or, keep listening to that Wizard you believed in who tells us that a man was swallowed by a whale and lived.

I do always make sure I tell them up front that I'm gay so that they know they don't have a chance of anything actually happening with me... But does that make a difference? Is it still leading them on? If they ever mention wanting to date me or anything, I'm always like, yeah... but I like girls :/

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, not at all.
    I'm gay, but I want girls to find me attractive. We just want people to like us =)
    Also, therevman, stfu, you're not helping anyone and you're just wasting your time. Do you really expect people to waste their time and change themselves because of your line of ignorant bullshit?

Junior Member SecretiveLifestylee's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, not at all - I'm gay but still wonder.."Why don't I get attention from girls?" I'm still in the closet, so I know they don't know I'm gay.. it would be a confidence boost...but it makes me judge myself. Makes me think I'm ugly an no-one is attracted to me. ''/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its just a natural human emotion we want people to notice us and maybe even look up to us because it makes us feel good. i don't believe that you have low self esteem you just want to look your best Hakuna Matata!

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, anyone wants to feel desired, it is however bad to be flirting with these guys if you have no interest in them. You should tell them upfront you don't swing that way.