Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

am i really bisexual?

i'm sexual attracted to women.i like boys too i mean i like the cute ones. but i have no desire to have sex with boys does that make me a lesbian or what.plus i feel more comfortable with women

i'm a female i'm 18

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's possible that you're bisexual but at the moment are perhaps leaning more towards girls. i could be wrong, after all you are the only person who will know for sure. it could also simply mean that you are not ready to have sex. many people though think that sexuality changes throughout ones life, so quit worrying about labelling yourself, go out and experience being with both guys and girls and you will figure it out for yourself.
    good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It just makes you curious. Go exploring and see what your heart tells you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't matter what you are.

You shoud just do what you feel like. If you want to sleep with women, go ahead. If you don't want to sleep with men, don't. If there is one guy that really does it for you and you wanna sleep with him, go ahead. That doesn't mean anything other than you were attracted to him.

The labels we give ourselves are meaningless and do not define who we are or who we are attracted to. Don't feel that you have to give your sexuality a title which states for all time who you want to sleep with.

People don't work like that. Just be a person. Don't be a Lesbian or a Bisexual, just be you. An individual attracted to certain other individuals.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No such thing. The word is a cop-out at worst; at best a gross misunderstanding of your sexuality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    bisexual leaning to girls.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am continually amazed by the number of people who will ask the most personal and intimate dilemmas to be decided by a group of total strangers. Surely you realize that only you can make the determination of whether or not you are bisexual. My first response would be that if you have to ask the question the answer must be no.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe everybody is both attracted to men and to women. Some more and some less.. There is no need to label yourself as bi or lesbian or straight. I'd say : experiment. See what you like best and whom you are more comfortable with, then choose.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe everybody is both attracted to men and to women. Some more and some less.. There is no need to label yourself as bi or lesbian or straight. I'd say : experiment. See what you like best and whom you are more comfortable with, then choose.

Downloads
    Uploads
    thats me too...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast