Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I a Lesbian for loving my best friend like a sister?

Me and my best friend been friends for 5yrs,, we both are 25yrs old and we grew closer and closer to each other and like a sister and a true friend to each other. Me and my best friend got into an disagreement and I slipped out and said its over, in wich I didnt want our friendship to be over. I told my mom what happen and I told her that I felt bad for telling my best friend its over and I miss her soo much it hurts. My mom said it sounds like you two are lesbians you better not be one and God frowns on gay and lesbians...I told her that we are not lesbians. Am I a lesbian for loving and I miss my best friend alot? what can I do about this? Am I wrong?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not at all!! Love is a feeling that have multiples ways to be understood. Like Plato says: Exist Love of friends, love of Gof for Mankind, Love of man for woman, love of man for man, woman for woman... understanding these 2 as a 'romance' which is different. Loving anoter person of same sex like a friend do not make you gay/lesbian, so do not worry

Maybe your mom do not know that difference, or even do not know the meaning of love at all....

Cheers!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I don't think you're a lesbian just because you look at her like a sister.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Obviously no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello!?!!?!? Duhhh

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're not a lesbian, it means you're a true friend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ha no honey you are not a "lesbo." My friend and I have been in the same situation/s we love each other to death we tell each other everything. Unless you find yourself physically and mentally attracted to her you too are just like me and my BFF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No you are not lesbian. it just a Good,great friendship that u have Like a sister.

Downloads
    Uploads
    omg your mom is COMPLETELY wrong. i love all my friends like sisters. two of us even look like sisters. its totally norma. don't worry about it. but if you start to think shes hot then that's another story. . . but even if you where lesbian it would be totally ok

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's nothing wrong with that. It doesn't have to mean you're a lesbian, and if you are than that's okay too. But, in this case, i don't think that's it. You've been friends for a very long time, I know from experience how hard it is to lose a friend like that, so in my opinion I don't think you have anything to worry about. I do think you should try to make up with your friend though, you may regret it if you don't.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to say but your moms an idiot. Heaven will be a sadder place when she arrives.