Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I lesbian, bi, just confused or what?

First of all, I'm not all that good with labels. I've always internally thought of myself as at least potentially bisexual, but it's a little more complicated in practice.
    Right now, I have a crush on this girl; she went to my school but is a year older than me, from the class that just graduated. I say it's a crush because whenever she's within eyeshot I keep looking at her, and whenever she's near I feel out of place and clumsy, and wanting to impress her.
    Before that, there was this guy I had liked for over a year, we didn't talk much but I loved being with him because of exactly the opposite: I never felt out of place or uncomfortable, he always made me laugh and I really thought we were going somewhere, but it just sort of.. cooled down.
    Even before that, two years or so ago, there were another girl (who is now one of my best friends) and another boy; the girl was someone I loved talking to, but after I got to know her better the 'crush' stopped; and with the boy I felt nervous but oddly confident.

That's a quick summary of everything, but my point is this: I am reluctant to classify the crushes on the two girls on the same level as the other two, and I don't know, I really don't know, if it's because of some unconscious fear of dealing with social stigma, or because they really aren't the same.

I know it's hard to give advice in a situation like this, but I will appreciate any and every effort..

(For the record, I am fifteen years old, I attend an all-girls school, have kissed a guy and liked it, and have never had a boyfriend or girlfriend).

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Right now, I have a crush on this girl" ... I don't know what you are but you're not straight. :]

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Right now, I have a crush on this girl" ... I don't know what you are but you're not straight. :]

Downloads
    Uploads

Junior Member SuburbanNinja8000's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It may be a faze(Sorry for the Spelling) Now, if you fall in love with another girl in your 20s then yea you more in likely bi.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you might be bi :]

Downloads
    Uploads