Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I gay?????? Please help?

I'm a 14 year old male who has recently had gay feelings. I still loveeee women. At school I never think gay. But when I'm out and see a guy I look at his butt and stuff like that.. I think gay is gross and I hate it btw. I would NEVER have sex with a man. I have had a dream like that though. I don't act gay either. Is this hormones, a stage? This is fairly recent, and when someone says your not gay, I feel straiter than ever and don't even think about it. So is it me being dumb or what?

Downloads
    Uploads
    not dumb. this an attack from the devil himslef. i myself am a very spiritual person and if you dont have your life right you are open for the enemy(devil) to attack you. im not trying to scare you haha. im a 13 year old girl and i struggled with a battle of bisexuality. i am over it and believe me when i say i could not have gotten through it without my saviour. i would like to talk to you more about this so so please email me. thnx. hope i help you((:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are kidding me?
    You said:"I think gay is gross and I hate it btw. I would NEVER have sex with a man"
    You are'nt gay

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, is you being very STUPID and chit retarded!!!!!

How can you think being gay is gross and wrong!!?? u fuxin bish

I hate u so much

I hope you realize we're humans one day and grow up

And go and take some human lessons bix

Downloads
    Uploads
    The thoughts you are having are quite normal for a guy your age. You think about experimenting with sexuality in many ways but how you act on them is what will determine your preferences. Just thinking about getting close to another male doesn't make you gay. I suggest that you enjoy your thoughts privately until the time when you can participate with a partner of your choice. Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    First off, you should calm down and stop being so homophobic. There's nothing wrong with being gay and certainly nothing to be afraid of in your case.

Being curious about your sexuality and actually being gay are two different things. People around your age generally explore their options a little, even subconsciously. It doesn't mean you're bi or gay, just that you're interested in the prospect.

From what you've said so far, I'd say you're straight. Looking at a guy's butt, or having "gay" dreams doesn't really count for much. As I said before, it's simply your mind being curious =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    for me, its not whether you'd like to have sex with someone of the same or opposite sex(i think we all go through a stage where we at least wonder/think about it) its whether you find them attractive. not just physically attractive; emotionally too. would you rather spend your time with a guy or a girl? would you rather see a guy or a girl every morning and every night? stuff like that is what made up my mind

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...................
    Im 13, girl,Not gay(Lesbian or anything like that)
    but, Looking at guys butts and 'stuff' seems pretty gay behavor to me!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you "think gay is gross" and you "hate it" then get the hell out of this section. Didn't your mommy ever tell you that it's rude to tell a group of people that they're gross while asking them a question?

Buzz off.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you're Bi-Curious.
    You have not yet matured.
    And it may be your hormones that are playing around or something.
    Do not say gay's are gross it's quite offensive, they are as normal as those who are straight, it is only a different gender/love interest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast