Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I gay for dating this girl? Am I doing the right thing by being nice to her?

There's a new girl at my school. Well...she's SORT OF a girl! Even though some states have laws that you have to be 18 to qualify for gender re-assignment surgery, sometimes parents are allowed to make that decision for them if that is what the kid truly wants!
    It's like on 20/20 or 60 minutes, they show these young boys who are happier being girls or vice versa. So what the parents do is allow that child to have a sex change at a young age because they have always felt since birth that they were the opposite sex! Ever hear about those cases?
    Well, this new girl at my school showed up at a party a few weeks ago. A lot of kids from our community came. Sort of a gathering for all the youth if they wanted to come. Her name is Jamie, and she made her first appearance at this party. She was really cute...quiet...and sweet. And I instantly liked her.
    A lot of the boys in my class raved about the new girl, and she showed up at school a few days later. After about a week or two, some information came out about Jamie that shocked us! She used to be a boy! She was such a cute looking girl, I couldn't even tell.
    Immediately, all of the guys that liked her started treating her mean, and they even "physically" hurt her. Even though it is not ok to hit a girl, they figured they could hurt her because she "used to" be a boy! Even the friends she met that are girls started to mistreat her! They started complaining any time she would enter the girls' bathroom, and told her that they wanted her to go to the boys' bathroom and that she was a freak!
    Anyway, at first, I thought this was a rumor, but I heard from some people about a boy from 2 towns over that started undergoing a sex change last Summer, and the family moved to our town. I still wasn't sure it was her they were talking about, until I asked her. She told me it was, and very sadly started to cry! She asked me if I was planning to make fun of her too! I of course was more mature than everyone else in my class and told her no.
    Well, when I saw her the first time, I thought she was so cute, and in the space of 2 weeks, she went from being the cute, popular new girl to a shameful embarassment.

Well, I didn't see it like that! Last week, I asked her to the movies and we had fun. Am I doing the right thing being nice to this girl? I feel like kids my age can be so cruel and they give us all a bad name!
    Not only that, but I am going out with her again tomorrow night. She really is cute and I can't tell at all that she used to be a boy! Her voice even sounds like a girl. She has been dealing with so much crap and it's not fair!
    But I like her and I am not ashamed to admit to my friends that I am seeing her. But I am worried that if they all find out that I am going on dates with her, they might call me gay! What do you all think? Am I doing the right thing? Should I even worry about what everyone else thinks? I don't think I should, but I want to know what others' opinions are!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow dude your dating a guy. Yes you are gay, you are born as either a boy or a girl. You can't play god, you can never have children. That's just messed up. You can be friends with this person but to date her wow this is just wow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lmao..dude no one is gonna read this... NO ONE...

okay all i saw was sex change so i guess this girl u like is like transgendered?

uhmm..who cares? he's a girl now..people who make fun of them or people who date them are like 7th graders..or worse.. jocky kocky seniors!

ahaha and i found it soo funny how you said :

i like her and i'm not ashamed to admit to my FRIENDS THAT I'M SEEING HER, BUT I'M WORRIED THAT IF THEY ALL FIND OUT THAT I AM GOING ON DATES WITH HER THEY MIGHT CALL ME GAY?!

haha what a contradiction..lmao..dude get ur story straight.

ehh yuckk..ahahaha...

yea soo who cares?

Downloads
    Uploads
    there's no right thing here...but you're doing the nice thing, yes...and also, yes, you are