Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you may be bisexual, but more toward guys. If you have sexual feelings for both, I think you are. Or you could just be bi-curious.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone has the capacity for bisexual relations. I'm straight and married now, but I even have had sex with gay men. I would never date one or want a relationship beyond friends with benefits. It's just sex. We should get rid of the hang-ups and just be free to have sex with whoever we want.

Downloads
    Uploads

Am I bisexual or not? What do you think?

Hey everyone and thanks for the advice ;

I am a 26 year-old female and have had numerous relationships with men in the past. I have always been attracted to men, and had no problem whatsoever. I never found homosexuality to be a big deal, and actually liked listening to lesbian romance movies. I have always been attracted to power men OR women, numerous times having liked older male teachers, doctors, etc. from high school to now, and I have been sexually attracted to female teachers as well. I am not attracted to men or women my age. I wouldn`t date a girl my age, as I am not attracted to them, nor would I date an older female. But I would consider having sexual relations with an older woman for sure. And I would definately date an older man.

In brief, I am sexually attracted to older women with power statuses, but would date and want to spend my life with a man only. So the question is: Am I bisexual? Have you ever been through something similar?