Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do the Movie Stars and Celebrities take drugs and think they can get away with...

...it? Seeing Paris Hilton in the news again who has been arrested because she had drugs with her.

I would have thought one time in jail would have been enough to keep her going on the straight and narrow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha, suddenly I'm reminded of Kate Moss. But it's definitely for publicity.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why does ANYONE take drugs and think he/she can get away with it? The only difference between celebrities taking drugs and your average joe is celebrities make headlines, and any case involving drugs is blown the fuck out of proportion. That is, celebrities taking drugs is instantly sensationalized in the media. You, your friends, or your next door neighbor taking drugs, on the other hand... no one gives a fuck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Drugs help out depression, or problems. Meaning, Drugs helps you not think of being responsible or fixing the problem their in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Camille. They get away with it because of money. Other people take drugs to but they are not rich, and they are not a celebrity --Celebrities are always on the spot line. And yes some of them takes a lot of drug they go to jail, get a short sentence, and back at it again . But this is the life of the rich and famous, we lived in a World where money rules all. If you have it you can almost get away with any thing, and if you are poor you are doom. Nice question. Thanks for asking. Peace.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Diego think publicity

Downloads
    Uploads
    u've made my day by asking this question.
    -i hate how celebs want to be treated just like everyone else...but then when they have ot go to jail, they want special things like their own bathroom, etc...umm u wana b like everyone else pay the consequences and pee infront of other people, or dont commit a crime

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Camille. They get away with it because of money. Other people take drugs to but they are not rich, and they are not a celebrity --Celebrities are always on the spot line. And yes some of them takes a lot of drug they go to jail, get a short sentence, and back at it again . But this is the life of the rich and famous, we lived in a World where money rules all. If you have it you can almost get away with any thing, and if you are poor you are doom. Nice question. Thanks for asking. Peace.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't surprise me about Paris Hilton. Did you know that Lady Gaga recently said in an interview that drugs have helped her creativity? I suspect that Lady Gaga is involved with the Illuminati, and they worship the devil. She has a big influence on millions of people, and I find her to be an atrocious role model for young people.

Junior Member LightningFromtheEast's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Arrogance mostly, one answerer here said it correctly, Celebs, want Fame, Money , Power, Prestige, But they also want something they can never have, and thats Privacy, You cannot have all the above and have privacy, they know this and it depresses them and so they get high and drink and become an idiot cause their lives are empty, Rich as they are, they are empty, They want to be treated like normal people ? Pffftttt, Thats just a Public Relations Ploy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast