Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What happened to Sabatino's Italian Restaurant in North Hollywood, CA?

There used to be a great italian restaurant called "Sabatino's" in North Hollywood, CA right at Victory Blvd and the 170 freeway. The owner Sabatino was killed in a home-robbery several years back and his son took over the business. Last year (I believe) my wife and I went over there for our anniversary, but they had closed down.

Does anyone know why it closed and if the family has re-opened somewhere else?

Unregistered
    I am watching North mission road. kind of an unsolved mysteries show. it shows the owners were murdered. dont know they whole story yet still watching it

Unregistered

response

they closed after the shopping center was supposed to be torn down. They did not have a son only a daughter who ran the restaurant since she was 15. The guy was an evil son in law who tried to profit after her parent's death. So she is doing well and raising her two children always with the memory of her parents.

Unregistered
    The owners where murdered by a handy man for like 1,200 bucks it was so sad. The brother to the owner took over but it didnt las long. I live in the area at would frequent this establishment well and the owners. It was a very very sad time.