ridiculing Presidential candidates? Or what are the ultimate top 10 reasons that David Letterman is sometimes a jerk? I am still wondering why David Letterman would want to influence voters and the general public by stating the top 10 reasons that Barack Obama is overconfident in his Presidential candidacy. Letterman also had a top ten list about John McCain which I thought was inappropriate but more favorable to John McCain, and the press and "powers that be" did not make a fuss over it. Don't get me wrong I like David Letterman most of the time, and I graduated from his alma mater, Ball State University. I just think that sometimes that David Letterman has "the big head" and is a bit too cocky, power hungry and presumptuous concerning his own politics. At any rate, wasn't what David Letterman did to slam Barack Obama tacky and low class? It is like John McCain's publicity team comparing Barack Obama to Paris Hilton and Britney Spears. What do these two women have to do with politics? What do you think about celebrities endorsing or slamming Presidential candidates?