I'm going to Austin City Limits, but we're going to have all access passes. It's outdoors and in Texas so it might be hot and I have to be able to sit and walk around on the regular ground so I can't wear pump style heels and need to be comfortable. BUT... I might get to meet Gnarles Barkley, Erika Badu, Mars Volta, etc just a lot of famous musicians because we're all access and can go back stage and to the after party. We know the guy who actually throws the whole thing so there's is a super high likelihood that I'll actually be meeting all these people. When we got the tickets he asked his brother if we were cool, like we weren't going to go all star crazy when we meet them. I'm freaking out like AHH What should I wear?? It's like 45 minutes from my place so can't just change in between, I don't know if I just wear the same thing for both or if I'm supposed to be casual for the festival and then dress up for the after party but maybe I'd have to change in a public bathroom or my car? I was thinking about maybe wear a black strappy nice top thats a tank with some black or pinstripe shorts (if I can find some) and some wedges that have black straps and a tan wedge. It's in 1 week so I don't have time to order online, but I can drive to these stores: Papaya, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, Forever 21, most stores like that. I'm 5'3" 105lbs about 34-24-35 and longish legs if that helps. Medium skin + long black hair. And I'm 23 but I look like I'm 17-20 so I wear only juniors clothes. Help!!

It's [email protected] but I never use it, I have ichat at work but it doesn't support yahoo. If you have an aim name email it to me