Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    janet w

nice celebrities???

has anyone met a celebrity who was really nice in real life?
    if so who?
    one of the nicest celebrities i met was sue pollard. she was so kind to my little girl .also julian clary is just lovely.
    i know some people wont know who they are but they were so nice i think they deserve a mention.

what are your experiences?

Mike K
    Miley Cyrus is really nice. She donates money to the people in need (Idol Gives Back). I haven't really met her, but I know that she is as sweet as sweet can be! Haters that hate her for no good reason put her behind the 8 ball because of nonsense!!! Haters, feel free to bite me!

Git'cher Sexy On...AGAIN!
    I met Jerome Bettis who is very nice. =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Uhhmm.
    I met Emily Procter from CSI:Miami like 1 year ago at a premier for something in Raleigh.

She was so sweet! And nice!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Amanda Bynes- Soo nice!! I went to an autograph signing on the day her new clothing line launched. I talked to her for like 10 seconds but still! Shes awesome.

Bill Cosby- I met him on a train one time. He was really nice/funny.

and when i was in like 5th grade, I saw Ashton Kutcher. He was filming a movie at a train station near my house. I went early in the morning and no one was there other than the actors, extras, and people actually waiting for the train. lol. So I was on the other side of the train tracks as him, and I didn't MEET him, but I did wave to him! And he waved back! And we kept wavng to eachother, like I waved he waved I waved he waved..etc. Until his meanie hair lady turned him away so she could do his hair.

=]

Anthony
    i met phil taylor the professional darts player twice and both times he was so friendly a really nice guy

Marion L
    I met Morecombe and Wise and Tommy Cooper in Blackpool many years ago ,And they were all so nice ,my Father was joking with Tommy how big he was ,He was a very Tall large man and he said he had to have a bed specially made for him ,Mind you they were well known but it it was before they all became Mega Famous ,I wonder if they remained the same ,

Downloads
    Uploads
    Selena Gomez seems nice even tho I have not met her personally.
    But Raven Symone is very nice and caring she actualty helps out people who are less fortunate unlike most other celebrities who are stuck up and snobby.

Kathryn
    I've never met any celebrities.

... But a former boss used to run a movie theater in Connecticut, where Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon used to go, and he said both of them were really nice. He said David Letterman used to come in too, but he was a jerk.

sunshine
    My brother met Willie Nelson in Toronto about 10 years ago--said he was the nicest guy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast