Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't get why celebrity's are put on such a high pedistool?

It's so silly to me that other humans idealize other humans for doing silly things like singing and rapping and acting. I know lots of great artist people who will probably never get the chance to be noticed because no one really knows what true talent is. Celebrity's are just like us. I don't understand why they got chosen to be able to live life so carelessly getting paid for dumb things while us regular people suffer. Have they ever had to worry about not having nice clothes for school or always having to eat noodles for dinner and lunch when's the last time the had to go without for food. Bet it's nice to get whatever they want I personally hate celebrity's and wish nothing but bad on them because they feel as if there superior to us in relationally we all came from a women's whooha!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol. Stop being a jealous cow. B!tch you wish that was you living that life. How the Fuxk do you hate celebrities dafuq? Lol, I just hate you for saying this

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's called idol worship. " 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

"24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen."