http://biz.yahoo.com/usnews/080916/16_how_to_go_broke_like_a_rock_star.html?.&.pf=ban king-budgeting

"Earlier this year, court documents revealed that Britney Spears doesn't save any of her $737,000 monthly income. Last month, the New York Post reported that photographer Annie Leibovitz racked up some $715,000 in debt, despite her $2 million annual contract with Vanity Fair. Wrestler/celeb Hulk Hogan spends almost twice as much as the $57,000 he earns each month. Dustin Diamond, best known as Screech on the early 1990s series Saved by the Bell, faced foreclosure in 2006, despite royalties from reruns. And more recently, Evander Holyfield, Ed McMahon, Jose Canséco, and Aretha Franklin ran into housing-related money problems of their own, despite being former heavyweight champion, Tonight Show personality, ex-slugger, and Queen of Soul, respectively."

"So why do celebrities fall on hard times financially, given their extreme money-making power? Despite the assumption that fortune follows fame, wealthy celebrities often run into trouble because their income is unpredictable, they maintain expensive lifestyles, and they face enormous pressure from family, friends, and charities who want their money. U.S. News asked financial experts to weigh in with tips for struggling celebrities, and advice about what the rest of us can learn from their spendthrift ways."

If I were a celeb? I wouldn't buy a manson that's for certain. 4 bedroom house. My choice of vehicle? Honda, Acura, or Toyota. Clothing? Jeans and T's when I'm not doing business. Keep It Simple Stupid for me! : )
Party like a rock star, and eventually end up broke like a rock star. ( ^ _ ^ )
When you really think about it, Honda isn't entirely "foreign." It's part Japanese, American, Canadian, and Mexican. Cool car actually. I mean, if you can get a Honda that's actually made in Japan? That's cool. More reliable! : )