Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

celebrities getting with fans?

ok ill admit, im one of those people who really loves celebrites. do u think a celebrity would ever go out with or marry one of their fans? or be to weired out? my friend thinks if u ever see a celebrity u should act like u dont know them and go up to talk to them so they dont become freaked out. what do u guys think?

Downloads
    Uploads
    it depends on the celebrity. some like it when you freak out, and some really don't care. some will go out with a fan, but then again, some are too stuck up and rich to date a fan. so it really all depends on like when and where you are or if that celeb is having a good or bad day, or if they are nice or mean. The Jonas Brothers would date a fan, but idk if someone like Paris Hilton would...so it just depends

Downloads
    Uploads
    I say they put their pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us "non-discovered, great talent" that we all have. HA! Just think of it like this, you may not even like the famous people you so admire. Most seem to get pretty crazy when they feel someone is a little to admiring, then we hear on the news about the "stalking" nut who sits by their gate, just waiting for a little peek. Please don't be that person, tooo much other cool stuff to get into in the world.

Junior Member MrseShiaLaBeoufxoxo's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i am definitely an advocate for celebrities marrying or dating their fans, lol, just look at my name ^_^ i wouldn't go up to them and act totally clueless about who they are but you know, play it and say "hey, you look familiar, weren't you in (movie or tv show here)" (whether you get it right or wrong they'll respond back) and i'd let the conversation go from there. i also agree with the girl above me, it depends on the celebrity too