Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can anyone help me with Johnny depp? I need some info?

Ok I am doing a report on johnny depp for my speech class because Johnny depp is such a great actor and I love his movies so I have everything I need to kno for history but can anyone tell me about how he prepares for his movies and what inspires him to do the movies or some kind of infor on depp please help ASAP!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    He reads the script, draws a watercolor of how he thinks the character looks to him, works to get inside the head and body of the character, researches the time frame in which the character is set and pulls stuff from that era, gets the speech patterns down, walks around the house (according to his kids) BEING that character for weeks and driving them nuts, has lots of meetings with the writers and directors, works like a dog at the role. He can be inspired to do whatever movies he does because of the plot, the director, the character or the script, or anything else. He makes his own choices in terms of acting, and puts l20% of himself into doing the best he can do. His acting can best be described as Method, and the research he does is long and hard work.