Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    just go to walmart or i party get a clear mask, get some blue mettalic paint and get pink duct tape and wala... i did it and it looks better that Da Produca's
    yooooo bro make another one and i will buy it :P

Unregistered
    go to michaels and get just a white mask and get pink tape, light blue paint and grey paint. look at a picture of a mask and just do it. cant be that hard!

Unregistered

This'll Help...(I think o.o)

Ok Here are the mask's materials to help you out:

Deuce: Like a hockey mask, but with taped vent holes.
    J3T: Its Rubber.
    Da Kurlzz: Rubber

Funnyman: You know the scream masks? Wlelt he blank fibres on it, are his mask material.
    J-Dog: Clay

Unregistered

Gun undead juggalo

hell yeah im goin to a show in 4 days and i just got a hockey mask taped a fake 100 dollar bill and sprayed they eyes to make it look like dripping blood...but yeah i agree with the icp statement im a juggalo and i even wore face paint to the first hollywood undead show i went to but i got a mask now

Unregistered
    Mikeal crafts store

Unregistered
    okay look i have 3 hollywood undead masks deuce j-dog and johnny 3 tears and i got my blanks from craft store called michaels craft store. but for j-dogs i got it at some store

Unregistered

Gun Charlie Scene

Don't do Tha Producers, do Charlie Scene's. His is the easiest. Just get a bandana, rap it around your mouth and get some aviators and a hat. Done.

Unregistered

Devil I'm a demon

soy un demonio

Unregistered

hollywood undead masks

if u go to spencers gifts around this time of year u can usaully get a plain white jabbawakeez mask and u can just use that its much easier.... mae and my friends are entering this contest and u have to make ur own masks and we are all making a hollywood undead mask there are six of us so we are each doing a different person.... who do u think i should do....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast