June '07 i started dating my first boyfriend, Jim. We'd been friends before and got along super well. He asked me out while we were on a 4-H trip in Colorado for a week. Our relationship lasted about 6 months, he broke up with me at the end of October. A month after we broke up, i found out that he'd been dating another girl since Ocober 4, he had been cheating on me. I was devistated and couldn't even look at him for months.
On March 4, 2008, i started dating my current boyfriend, Leon. I had thought that I was over Jim, until this past summer. In June of this past year, the kids from Colorado that we went to visit in 2007, came up to our state to see us. One of the nights that they were here, we went "Ghost hunting".
While we were ghost hunting, Jim and I ended up be shoved together alot. He had just broken up with his girlfriend ( the same girl he had been cheeting on me with ) a week before this. The feelings that i had for him before started to come back. By the end of the night we were getting really close. It was a cold night, so he was holding me to keep me warm and we were holding hands, ect.
I now feel really guilty about this because Leon and i have been dating for over a year, i've never told him about what happened between me and Jim on that night.

i cant help having feelings for Jim, he was my first boyfriend. but it also makes me feel really guilty because i absolutly love the guy i am with now...

HELP!!
-please and thank you!