The Gossip Girls site has posted an entry with some aerial shots of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s temporary home in Texas. It appears to be a large property and the house is huge. It also has an in ground swimming pool, plenty of space for the kids to run around, and a little park-type structure as well. Allegedly, there are even horses and ride around trucks. Can you imagine Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh with little trucks to ride on and horses? Cute! It looks like the perfect place for a large celebrity family to live while Brad is still filming his current movie, Tree of Life.
I think the house looks great, even if it’s bigger than anything I could ever imagine living in.
The post was brought to my attention by reader “Children First” who wondered if we could discuss the fact that people are photographing and identifying the new (temporary) Jolie-Pitt home. She wonders whether it’s irresponsible due to celebrity stalking and personal safety/privacy.
On the one hand, I get that. On the other, we have seen photos of all their homes. People know where they live, and if they don’t they’ll just follow them home anyway. However, they have security teams and personal bodyguards. They seem to have been relatively un-harassed in Texas, similar to when they’re in New Orleans - they do get photographed but not as heavily and not as crazily as, say, when they were in New York. Although it’s obvious from the photos that you can see into the yard from above, I don’t doubt that it would be difficult to get closer to the house on foot. I’m sure their security people are on top of it.
And as someone who routinely looks up house listings in my area, not because I’m looking to buy one but just because I like to see the photos, I admit that I love seeing where Brad, Angelina, and the Jolie-Pitt kids are living!
Share This
</img>

</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>
</img>