Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are some good female hunter names?

I'm writing a Supernatural Fanfiction and I need a female hunter name. She has black hair, dark eyes and slightly tan skin. For her personality, she's stubborn, sarcastic and has a witty tongue. She loves the hunt and is half-vampire due to her vampire father mating with her mother *not thinking twilight* I've thought up of Kara but it's just too...I don't know. But I would like any suggestions, good ones please not just stuff that comes up off the top of your head.

Some names dealing with demons or the world of the Supernatural would work nicely as well. Some name dealing with vampires: try not to use names from twilight, I'm trying to be a little original and I don't want to copy other authors. My character is spicy and she doesn't let anything get in her way. She's not a mary sue character-she uses hand-to-hand combat in many of her fights. She does have a troubled past with her mother dying while giving birth and her father abandoning her to fend for herself.

Thanks in advance Oh, and I'm using my mom's friends account. My name's Jessica and my email is [email protected] Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Takida, or takiaki haha have takidos on the brain idk