Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    summer

The importance of what you leave behind when you die?

http://susie1114.com/livealife.html...

The total of life is writen there in the web page above. I really liked this one place.
    Do you believe that what you've left behind this far is a good contribution to your life and the people you leave behind,Or will you try to make some changes to leave a better mark for you and the memories of those you love?
    I mean if you died today.

We all have things we can do to make things better... What can you do to make things for the memories you leave behind?
    Click on the link that i have posted.
    It is beautiful.

Ariana Rhiannon
    well, i've always been taught that its not what you take when you leave this world behind you, its what you leave behind you when you go. being the best you can, leading a balanced and examplar life even in the smallest ways or smallest town leaves behind good. what people thin kof you now would probablynot change mush with death, so if noone thinks highly of you,then consider why and work atilliminating any true faults,and if you are thought highly of then work at those things

Ronin
    what is the question?