I asked another question not too long ago on a different note but this is similar. If you do not feel like reading the descriptions and personality of the character skip to the last paragraph. ***

I am writing a story about two best friends and I need a name for them. The main character is the female and her best friend is a male.
The main character is Ellie Bennett she's 17, friendly, clever, intelligent, shy, kind, brave, well mannered and proper. She has golden blonde hair, ivory skin and pale blue eyes. She is also very beautiful.
Her best friend is taller than her by half a head. He's 18, funny, nice, protective, strong, courageous, brave, charming, sweet and characteristic sometimes. He's older then her by 11 months so not exactly a year.
They get along like brother and sister and almost do anything with each other and they're comfortable with each other too but not get naked in front of each other comfortable like Ellie can tell him if she has her period and he will understand and if she needs pads he'll go and get them? And guys to a girl that is the most sweetest thing a guy can do.

*** So the names I've been thinking to call him is either Adam or Luke (short for Lucas) his last name is probably going to be Grayson. He has four younger sisters, Kiara, Chloe, Kate and Iris, three being triplets and an older brother named Nathan.

Thanks soo much I really need help! xxx

So I am asking which pair sounds better?
Adam and Ellie, Ellie and Adam
Or
Luke and Ellie, Ellie and Luke