Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Chatbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think of something and then it happens. What does it mean?

I start playing tunes in my head out of nowhere and then it comes on the radio at that exact moment. I start to get a feeling a video is playing on the tv and when I turn on the television it is. The weirdest thing is I won't be even thinkin about the song when it plays in my head.

Yesterday I wanted to watch the Omen real badly
    And I said "ha wouldn it be weird if it jus came on tv?"
    Today it came on tv

What does this all mean?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's all coincedence..don't get carried away.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gee, you must be physic. Why don't you think world hunger has ended and see what happens?

Downloads
    Uploads
    tht happens to my sister too...to some extent but idk why

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good sense of timing .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good sense of timing .

Unregistered
    I was recently looking for an explanation to this. I think of something and than a few minutes later it happens. I have no clue, what is going on. But its bugging me. I just recently told my mom and dad what is going on, and they think it could be E.S.P, i dont know what exactly that it is. But ever since I told them, its been happening more and more. Yesterday, my aunt and five year old cousin, went to the park, they were there for a long time, but I randomly thought about them, and I said "Grandma, they will be back here in a few minutes" My grandma said "How do you know? Did she text you?" I said "No" then she said "Then how do you know" but before I could reply they walked in the door, my grandma gave me the dirtiest look ever. Then I though about a train, then a train came, and the next day, I thought about the mail man ,and the mail man showed up. Then a few weeks later I thought about my uncle, and then the next day, I had recieved a call from the police saying that he was missing, then a couple days later, I had recieved another call, saying he was murdered. I havent talked about my problem since, because I dont want matters to get worse. Any advice?

Unregistered
    The same thing has be happening to me since I was a little girl. If I think of something or someone in passing without consitrating on it, it happens or apprears. If I think about something over and over nothing happens. It's the weridest feeling and when it happens I want more. How do I find out what this means?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: