1. Identify the speaker: "The more i see of the world, the more I am dissatisfied with it; and everyday confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense."
2. What does Mrs. Gardiner suggest as a diversion for Jane?
3. Why does Mrs. Gardnierwarn Elizabeth not to fall in love with Wickham?
4. Describe Elizabeth's double standard concerning Charlotte and Wickham?
5. How is Elizabeth to spend part of her summer?
6. Who says this, and why does she say it: "Yes, she will do for him very well, She will make him a proper wife"?
7. What kind of a woman is Lady Catherine De Bourgh?