Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Studio Ghibli is where its at now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONVERT NOW!!!!

Yes Ive heard about the naruto shipp anime thing i mean WTH............................................... ........... why buy an anime where your going to cut most the parts out and buy it where its in the middle of the anime, doesnt make to much sense. Going to be a crappy introduction to kids about japanese animation, well w.e.

Downloads
    Uploads

anyone agree Disney has gone down hill with Walt Disney's death?

i mean, Disney is nothing but CR@P these days, i mean Jonas, Hannah Montannah, Sonny with a chance, Wizzards of Wavely Place. Its all bad, what ever happened to the classic Disney's like Pinocchio and such, in my opinion Disney has screwed up Walt Disney's work, if you think about it, all they do is hire young teens like Johna's or Miley Cyrus that kids will get attracted to, make another show about someones life that no one cares about, make some random movie that no one knows about or make another stupid animal movie. I mean come on Disney,
    you are making Walt Disney a great man, look stupid

I got to hand it to you. good work on Pirate of the Caribbean though, bravo, as it turns out, you did the only thing you are good at, making popular books into movies because you can't make up a story for yourself, oh wait, i'm sorry, the only person in Disney who could have done that it Walt.

For those of you who say I should calm down or something like that, i am only angry because Disney, decided to buy out Naruto Shippuden (a MA 15+ anime that everybody hoped would be on adult swim) and make it a show for little kids and cut out all the adult jokes, swearing, and violence. Conclusion Disney buys out another good show and ruins it because they can't come up with anything that uses imagination.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Walt Disney died in 1966 that's 44 years ago. Everything from The Jungle Book on came after his death. Disney been crap since then? Not a chance.

That's The Aristocats , Robin Hood and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh to name a few classic.

Beauty and the Beast is a modern classic.

Just because what they do now is what you consider crap doesn't mean that everything they have done since Walt's death is null and void.