Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Joel

Why does my ear hurt after using my bluetooth earpiece?

I recently received a Jambra bluetooth ear piece for Christmas. I don't use it often except for when I'm in the car, however, each time I use it my ear and the area around it feels weird. My ear even rings a little. I'd like to use this thing but its very uncomfortable. Everything I've read about radiation etc., says the earpieces are safe and they actually emit less radiation than cellphones themselves. Does anyone have an idea why I might be experiencing these strange sensations?

addicted-to-koolaid
    the ear phones my IPOD came with are just too large and after wearing them for a bit my ears are sore.
    I priced a pair of the tiny ear phones and they are 65 bucks from Radio Shack gah. Finally found a pair for 7 bucks at an outlet store.
    Overall I'm betting that ear piece is too big for your ear.

david464014
    you put it in back to front