Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Android bluetooth software & 3G software for Karbonn Tornado tablet missing.?

I have a Karbonn Tornado Smart Tab7 tablet. It doesnt have the bluetooth application and the internet application (ie the wireless & network ->3G ). Hence I am not able to connect my usb dongle for internet. Can anyone send me a link from where I can download these 2 application & install in my tab through usb connection

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bluetooth capability should already be built into the Android Operating System of the tablet. See link below. Bluetooth is simply a short range Radio Frequency-Transmitter/Receiver. It's programming is built into the Karbonn as part of wireless capability.

http://techsharma.onlineinfoden.com/?p=1029

You definitely have WIRLESS capability out of the box. Go into Settings > Networks > Scan for Networks > Wireless/Internet and add your home network and the Tablet should automatically connect to wireless.

While in this same location of Settings > You should see either the symbol for Bluetooth or the Word "Bluetooth" > Set it to detect devices > Add Device(s)( headphones,earbuds,BT enabled wireless speakers and etc)

If you have a brand new BT headphone-it must be "Paired" with the Tablet otherwise it will not connect to the Tablet. Make certain the headphones are paired to the Karbonn Tornado. You will need to follow the specific directions that came with headphones but it is a simple process.

For 3G--you must acquire a personal hotspot device such as Virigin Mobile Broadband2Go( or similar Service in your location/country). 3/4G is a "Paid For" service provided by a Third Party such a Virgin Mobile, Verizon and etc. See Link below for a sample.

http://www.virginmobileusa.com/mobile-broadband-plans/broadband-2-go/overview/

Good Luck.