Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Macky

how do i turn on my bluetooth on acer travelmate?

im sure theres a bluetooth device inside my laptop somewhere because i tried using it before. my problem is that i already downloaded and installed the drivers for my bluetooth but i just cant seem to turn my bluetooth on manually.. everytime i install the driver it prompts "NO DEVICE FOUND" but im sure there is one becuse i used it before. i see the icon on my system tray.. i see it on my device manager i tried pressing the button infront of my laptop but it still doesnt work! i mean is there a way that i could turn the bluetooth device on manually????

Shashi_Techie
    Well, I do not have a hands on with Acer Travelmate yet. What i can suggest although is try the shorth cut keys on the Keypad you've. A combination of Fn(Function key, should be on the left bottom of the K-pad) & F1 or F2......
    if it still does not, would be a good idea to get a case registered with Acer Tech support. Depending the type of support you have.....rather your laptop has, engineer shall service it.

Samuel J
    jus click the bluetooth button where the light'll glow

Unregistered
    HI, did you resolve this? Im having the same problem

Unregistered
    Function F3, (where the wireless symbol is), it pops out the wireless and bluetooth window.. and then just trun it on. it should work.