Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

need help to play blue ray ?

hi just had my friend built me a computer and we installed a lg blue ray player on it.... i didnt know that windows media player wouldnt play my blue rays. my friend is not really much help and didnt tell me what software that will allow me to play blue rays on my computer. so i was wondering what software to download to play my blue ray dvds on my computer?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cyberlink Powerdvd or Total Media Theatre,Both are capable of playing bluray.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to make sure that your device has a Blu-ray optical drive, otherwise no matter what programmes you have the disc will not read. From all the specifications I can see, the Latitude D630 only has CD/DVD-RW drives, which won't read or play Blu-ray discs.
    You could feasibly replace the optical drive with one that reads Blu-ray, but that may end up being more complicated than necessary.
    Any optical drive that's compatible with Blu-ray discs will have the Blu-ray logo in front of the disc dock.
    There's also no free software that allows for reading of Blu-ray discs, all of them must be purchased.

OR!!!

Start by closing any DVD or burning software, some of these programs may be attempting to use the drive therefore preventing windows from accessing the disc. Test your DVD drive with several discs as the Blu ray disc may have some defects like scratches or damaged. You can also update your optical drive software and the computer BIOS.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Please make sure that the Bluray Computer is recognize in the device manager with the proper driver installed. If yes, then try downloading and installing a program meant for that (something similar to dvdpro for example). I believe playing Bluray Discs requires some good hardware (which i hope you have) and you can try something like this.
    I use K-lite codec pack to play my videos and dvds. Personally I have never tried playing a BD with it, however i have strong faith in it.
    Whats good about this is that it always up to date with the latest filters needed to play your videos.
    Try installing the mega pack and configuring it. then play a BD disc and see how it goes. Good luck.

DDL: http://codecguide.com/download_kl.htm